You are one step closer to publishing YOUR STORY on a global health & wellness platform. This small administrative fee will help take you to the next step in our rigorous digital process.
WHAT YOU GET:
- Review of your story submission
- Light editing and feedback from a professional editor
- Communications throughout the review/publishing process
- Your name, head shot & live link on the RedLily® Contributor’s Page
- A custom author page with bio & live links to your published story (updated in perpetuity)
- Formatting and design of your story
- Custom RedLily® links for your files
- Photo gallery where necessary in your story
- Promotion on all RedLily® social media channels
- Inclusion in our monthly newsletter
- Permission to say you’re an official RedLily® contributor!
YOU SHOULD GET PUBLISHED IF YOU…
- Want your incredible success story published on our platform.
- Want to help us push the RedLily® mission forward (every little bit helps).
- Want to push YOUR personal or professional mission forward (think web links).
- Want to help us maintain the RedLily® website so we can continue to give the voiceless a voice.
- Believe in RedLily® and support our growing online community.
- Want to connect with other like-minded women worldwide.
- Are looking for a way to spread awareness about mental health, self-care or another important cause.
- Are a supporter of other people’s stories, personal breakthroughs, life lessons, passion projects and healing.
- Are interested in learning more about all-natural wellness products.
- Want to become a recognized author or public figure.
- Want to promote your business and build your personal brand.
Just like the majority of our published RedLily® contributors, our unique “publishing platform” is owned and operated by a female solopreneur who is passionate about sharing real-life stories that make a difference. The possibilities are endless once you’ve got your message out there!
THANK YOU for wanting to become a recognized RedLily® contributor.